Community refers to a managed organisation with an outreach to groups of people sharing common interests and undertaking joint activities. The platform assigns a unique URL (name.circle.mt) to each community that leads to a dedicated Community Shop Page.
We use the term follower for individual users that have an interest in a community’s activities. Individuals become community followers when they either click on the red heart on the Community Shop Page, or automatically on their first engagement.
When a follower engages with a community by placing an order, then he is also considered as a Customer.
We refer to community activity as campaigns. A campaign is an activity, organised by a Community through the platform, that entails follower engagement with or without a payment. A campaign entails the creation and publishing of a product on the platform.
Circle is extremely versatile and can be used in many situations such as:
- Social events like dinners, talks and drinks
- Sports and theatrical events
- Memberships with multiple tiers
- Facility rentals such as sport pitches, halls and training rooms
- Appointments with professionals
- Kits and uniforms
Leaders can delegate specific roles to community staff to assist in the administration of campaigns.
Logging in with a community account will give you access to a completely different interface than followers. As a community account holder or community staff, you will have access to set up your community, launch campaigns, and manage follower engagements or bookings*.
The administrative menu offers the following functionality:
- Community: Maintain information about the community, view and manage followers and customers, and manage staff members*.
- Campaigns: Create new products and manage current ones, view and export engagements, issue discounts*, and answer follower questions.
- Engagements: View and process payments of all the orders you have received and address support tickets raised by your customers.
- Bookings*: Create and maintain bookable resources, manage bookings and access the booking calendar.
- My Account: Maintain your account details, plan subscription, access help and log out.