Each Order on Circle is coupled with a unique Order ID and assigned a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending – Order received, no payment initiated.
- Processing – Order received but payment needs to be received and processed by the community directly.
- On-Hold – Order received but payment is still being processed by the payment service provider (example: PayPal).
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- Cancelled – there are three triggers to this state:
- Customer cancels an unpaid order,
- Community cancels an unpaid order, or
- The payment failed or was declined.
- Refunded – Order was paid but then refunded by the community.
When you start taking orders, the Orders management page begins to fill up. You can view your orders at Engagements > View Orders.
Each row displays useful details, such as order number, order status, customer name, date of purchase, and gross sales value.
You can locate individual orders by filtering by Date range or Searching by order number.
Arrange orders in ascending or descending order by Order number, Date or Total by clicking on the respective heading.
Click the order number or the eye button on the right to open the Single Order page and view order details.